16 de diciembre de 2010

Short essay to the snow...

It’s been several days now… but I miss the snow... I didn’t really think that was possible since I dislike everything that is cold and makes me wear a lot of clothing.

But looking back on it… the white of the snow, the cold of it… and how new it was to me… and how of a little girl I felt the first time I saw and felt it… is invaluable. I can’t compare it to anything I’ve felt before. It sure makes the top 10 of the coolest moments of my life.
There was something so pure about it… so majestic and so splendid, I can’t quite see it anymore… I can’t feel it. Not where I am at least…

February 2010
I wish I was sitting in a bench, with jeans and a t-shirt so I can slowly feel how the snow falls down and touches my skin, feel the cold of it….  Somehow, I think it will make me feel better… Somehow, I think it will make me feel pure and vulnerable and calm.

I miss the feeling of the snow... wish I could see it again soon.

PE

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario